Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Know You've Dated a Gamer when...

My new obsession is officially The Big Bang Theory. It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud, and this show manages to always make that happen! Now, I definitely clarify myself as a nerd - I mean I'm a mechanical engineer, what else would I be? So naturally, I would choose to date a fellow nerd (he's studying engineering as well). Most nerds who are my age play some form of video game. Brian played many, and I can successfully say I've tried some myself - Call of Duty, Gears of War, Fable - and I can successfully say I suck at them. Nonetheless, I've learned a lot of lingo!

On the episode I watched today, Penny started playing an online game. She mentioned Leveling Up, Howard mentioned staying Frosty, and they all talked about game-rage. I happen to know what all of these mean...while my sister and mom stared at them blankly. You know you've dated a gamer when...

No comments:

Post a Comment