Thursday, March 8, 2012

Already Achieved #4: Graduate

Who: Valley Christian class of 2010
What: High School Graduation
Where: San Jose, CA
When: May 29, 2010

Graduating high school was one of the most unreal things! I remember thinking, "How can I be old enough to be a high school graduate?!" (I now consistently wonder how I'm old enough to be more than halfway done with my second year of college). It was a beautiful day to graduate! Sunny and warm, but not too warm - however, I did get a weird gown-sunburn!

I was extremely lucky to graduate with the class I did - they were all incredible people! We were extremely lucky to have an all-around nice, fun grade! But in-particular, I graduated with the most incredible friends! My senior year was the first year where my group of girls (JACK) expanded to include the guys and some wonderful new girls (including the D to our JACKD - Daphne)! With this amazing group, we took some of my favourite photos - some of which I'm now sharing with you...

Yes, we all managed to make it in the air!
Miss Kiley
 This will officially be my sister in May!
 Miss Kellen
 My incredible family
 Our high school musical couple shot ;)
 Miss Kristina

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! :)
    I like the color of your robes.
    I went to Mingo Valley Christian School. Almost the same name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me, and welcome to Pretty.Random.Things! I love that you are posting about all the things you have achieved, because usually people only post about what they still want to achieve. :-)

    Have a lovely weekend!
    P.S. LOVE the color of your robes!

    Liesl xxx
    www.pretty-random-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently Roached: oh no way! where abouts is that?

    Liesl: Of course! Your site is adorable! and thank you :D

    ReplyDelete