Sunday, March 11, 2012

A to Z

A Bit of Me, from A to Z (via)

allaboutalynne.blogspot.com.jpg
Thanks to this lovely girl's blog (Pink Lemonade) I happened to come across this post of hers. I am obsessed with lists and surveys, so when I saw this, I knew I had to do it!

So, here is me, from A to Z:



A. age :: twenty.

B. bed size :: full size - the perfect size

C. chore you hate :: vacuuming.

D. dogs :: Kinchie and Whinnie (the most adorable puppies you'll ever meet!).

E. essential start to your day :: Tea and Facebook.

F. favorite color :: orange!

G. gold or silver :: I have so much jewelry of each, so both.

H. height :: Quite Short :)

I. instruments you play :: Absolutely nothing.

J. job title :: Student by day, Relaxer by night.

K. kids :: Not for many more years.

L. live :: Davis aka Cow Town.

M. maiden name :: The plan, once married, will be hyphenated with his.

N. nicknames :: There's not much you can do with Ainsley, so Ains.

O. overnight hospital stays :: Once, when I had my thyroid removed.

P. pet peeve :: Wearing sunglasses inside!


Q. quote :: "Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened."

R. righty or lefty :: righty!

S. siblings :: my younger sister!

T. time you wake up :: Depends how many times I snooze my alarm.

U. university attended :: UC Davis: GO AGS!

V. vegetables you dislike: Almost all of them.

W. what makes you run late :: Trying to figure out just what shirt to wear.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: Oh boy - teeth, heart, stomach, and knee.

Y. yummy food :: Right now, Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches.

Z. zoo animal favorite :: Monkeys.




No comments:

Post a Comment