Thursday, July 12, 2012

How to Throw a Bachelorette Party...When you're Under 21

This past Saturday I attended my friend Kellen's bachelorette party and had a blast! I'm not going to lie, though, before I went I thought, "what can we possibly do for a bachelorette party when we're not 21?" but was pleasantly surprised.

Our Day:

Beach Time:
Our beautiful bachelorette, Kellen:
My way of adding a bit of "dirty" into her day - Penis Jigglers:
Playing in the Waves:
The maid of honour, Kyla, made us all "Team Bride" shirts that we wore to see Magic Mike (our way of giving Kellen strippers without actually giving her strippers):
Off to Dinner where we gave Kellen some sexy things, including penis rings:

And that, my friends, is how you throw a bachelorette party when you can't get into bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment