I've decided to start looking for some fun link-ups and will randomly complete them (or if I love them, do them weekly)! I found this new one from Chalk in the Rain and it sounded so fun, that I just had to join in! Enjoy!
1. Is it normal to Google yourself? I think so! I've definitely done this, along with googling my friends. Sometimes it's fun to see if google knows who I am!
2. Is it normal to pretend you are stuck in traffic as an excuse for being late? Well, it might not be normal, but I am so guilty of this! Sometimes, when you're running a little late to an appointment or it took you too long to get dressed for an outing, traffic is the perfect excuse!
3. Is it normal to have told someone they have bad breath? Man, I wish it was, but I would have to say, not normal! I've told my sister before, but that's because we're sisters. If I were to tell anyone else, I think I'd come off looking seriously rude! Plus, what if I didn't have perfect breath!?
4. Is it normal to have worn the same undies 2 days in a row without washing them? Oh dear God, NEVER NORMAL! I happen to know someone who does this more regularly than you EVER should, and each time it happens, I think in my head, this is so not normal!
5. Is it normal to put baby powder in your hair to de-grease? Totally normal! Sometimes there just isn't time to shower, but you want to make your hair look nice. It really is an ingenious little trick!
6. Is it normal to have accidentally sent a nasty text/email to the person the e-mail/text was about? Definitely happens, but is it normal? Probably not. Sadly, it happens more often than not - happened to my sister just last week, actually. Personally, I've never sent a nasty one, but have sent a text intended for my best friend about my boyfriend to him...at least it was flattering!
7. Is it normal to have lied to your doctor? I can't say I think this is normal. If you're going to your doctor, you should be telling the truth, always! Sometimes, symptoms may be exaggerated, but I would hope people are being honest to their doctors.
8. Is it normal to go an entire week eating cereal for dinner? During finals week, yes! In college, yes! For your family, no. If you're in college, sometimes that's all you can afford or is the only thing that you can eat really quickly. However, when you have a family, I think you should switch it up every now and again.
9. Is it normal to pull clothes out of the dirty laundry to wear? Sadly, yes. I can definitely admit that I've done this before. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to do laundry, but really want those sweatpants, so out they come, then back in they go at the end of the day.
10. Is it normal to re-gift a wedding gift? I don't think it's normal. Re-gifting the occasional gift to someone is one thing, but a wedding gift is usually something special that someone close to either the bride or groom picked out especially for you. If you're really not using something, goodwill is better than re-gifting I think.