Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dipping My Toe In...

It has been almost a year since I've blogged and I miss it.

I have decided that my New Years resolution is going to be getting back into blogging! I know that means that I won't start blogging again until January, but I've decided to dip my toe back into the blogosphere with a photo challenge. For the month of December, I'm going to be posting a picture a day as a way to ease my way back into this wonderful world of Love, My Twenties. If you'd like to join in on this December Photo Challenge, please tell me! Use the hashtag #LM20sDecember on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram or if you'll be blogging along with me, comment with your link!

See you officially in January and for now, please enjoy my photo challenge!


The Challenge:

December 1: Self Portrait
I wear glasses now. I still love tea. I have a newfound love for coffee. December to me means red!

December 2: Sunset
One of my favourite things that God has created: sunsets. The sky is His canvas.

December 3: Decorated
Our basement is now decorated in a winter wonderland theme full of cream, crystal, gold, and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment